The Christmas Story To give someone a Christmas blessing is to invite them into the Christmas story:
- To say "yes" to God's call even when we have no experience (Mary)
- To give birth to miracles even after we are old (Elizabeth)
- To be content with a supporting role (Joseph)
- To be willing to leave work early to be a witness to good news (Shepherds)
- To go travelling in search of the truth (The Wise Men)
Reflection Questions What is the most intriguing part of the Christmas story to you?
What part of the story are you being invited to experience?
To whom can you invite into the Christmas story?